Version as of 25 May 2018
EVER Neuro Pharma GmbH, Oberburgau 3, 4866 Unterach am Attersee, Austria, firstname.lastname@example.org ("EVER"), respects your privacy and adheres to the applicable Austrian Data Protection Act ("DPA"), the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and the Austrian Telecommunication Act ("TCA"). In the following, you are in-formed which personal data we may gather, for which purpose it may be processed and what cookies may be employed during your visit and use of our website www.cerebrolysin.com ("Website"):
2. What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used on its own or with other information to iden-tify a natural (eg your name, e-mail address, IP address you provide).
3. What personal data do we collect from people that visit and use our Website?
- Technical data (logfiles): EVER collects data on each instance of access to the web-site (so-called server logfiles). These personal data might be collected via Cookies (please see pt 7 below). The IP address of your device is anonymized.
- For your usage of the website www.cerebrolysin.com EVER gathers and process personal data that you provide to us in the course of registration processes, if any. EVER will only collect and request data that is necessary for the creation of your account to access additional and classified information. This includes the firstname, lastname, profession and e-mail address.
4. How do we use your information?
We will use your personal information listed in pt 3 in order to allow you to use the ser-vices offered on the Website and for the legitimate interest of improving our Website and services as well as for statistical analyses. EVER reserves the right to check the data in case of a justified suspicion of unlawful use.
Your personal data is stored as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of our services or until revoked regarding marketing activities. In case you created an account on our web-site this account will be deleted 12 months after your last login. EVER may send you an in-formation e-mail regarding the upcoming deletion of your account.
5. Do we share your information?
We do not share your personal data from this website with any affiliates, partner companies or other third parties except when we have the legal obligation to do so.
EVER may authorize other natural or legal persons to process your personal data on be-half of EVER (“processors”). These processors are not allowed to use your personal data for their own purposes and are bound to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you forward EVER's newsletter to third parties, you are obliged to meet the require-ments of Sec 107 TCA and obtain the consent of the recipient prior to sending (opt-in). You are obliged to indemnify, defend and hold EVER harmless from and against any and all third party claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) caused by your non-compliance.
6. How do we protect personal information?
We do our upmost to make your visit and use of our Website as safe as possible. Thus, we comply with Art 32 GDPR in order to ensure data secrecy and data security.
Cookies are small text files stored on your system that are either necessary for the oper-ation of the website or collect statistical data to enable us to improve our Website.
The following information is collected by Google Analytics: browser, type of gadget, model of gadget, location, country, city, service provider, screen resolution (on mobile), time on site, language, operating system, visited pages on the Website.
Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Website in order to render us reports on the Website activities and to perform services connected to the use of the Website and the internet. If necessary, Google may also transfer this information to third parties, provided that this is legally admissible or as far as third parties process these data on behalf of Google. However, in no event Google – as far as EVER is aware - will associ-ate your IP address with other data stored by Google.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en). You can set prefer-ences using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out the processing of your data for personalized advertising by the means described in pt 8.
8. Your rights and choices
EVER respects your right to privacy. Since it is important that you are able to control your personal data, you are granted following rights:
- Right to be informed: You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data, and your rights (Art 13 et seq GDPR). This is why we are providing you with the information in this Policy.
- Right of access: You have the right to access, and get a copy of personal data we hold about you (subject to certain restrictions; Art 15 GDPR). To exercise this right, please contact under the details provided below.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal data rectified if it is incorrect or outdated and/or completed if it is incomplete (Art 16 GDPR). If you want to correct your personal data, please contact us under the details below. If you have an account, it may be easiest to correct your own data via your account.
- Right to erasure/"right to be forgotten": In some cases, you have the right to have your personal data erased or deleted (Art 17 GDPR). However, please note that we may have legal or legitimate grounds for retaining your personal data. If you would like to delete your personal data, please contact us via the details below.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing based on consent: You can withdraw your consent to our processing of your data when such processing is based on consent (eg for marketing purposes as described in pt 4). The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its with-drawal.
- Right to object: You can object at any time to our processing of your data when such processing is based on the legitimate interest (Art 21 GDPR).
- Right to data portability: You have rights to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another. This only applies to data that you have provided, where pro-cessing is based on a contract or your consent, and the processing is carried out by automated means (Art 20 GDPR).
- Right to restriction: This right means that our processing of your data is restricted, so we can store it, but not use nor process it further. It applies in limited circumstanc-es listed by Art 18 GDPR which are as follow:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject (ie You), for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject (ie You) opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller (ie EVER) no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establish-ment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject (ie You) has objected to processing based on the legitimate in-terests of the data controller pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
If you would like to request restriction, please contact us via the details below.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to contact the data protection au-thority of your country in order to lodge a complaint against the data protection and privacy practices of EVER. Do not hesitate to contact us at the details below before lodging any complaint with the competent data protection authority.
- Right to deactivate Cookies: The settings from the Internet browsers are usually programmed by default to accept Cookies, but you can easily adjust it by changing the settings of your browser. As regards Google Analytics you can prevent data collection by installing this browser plug-in: (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
Please note that we may require proof of your identity and full details of your request, before we process your requests above.
If you have any questions or concerns about how we treat and use your personal data, or would like to exercise any of your rights above, please contact us:
EVER Neuro Pharma GmbH
4866 Unterach am Attersee, Austria
Fax: +43 7665 20 555 910
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer:
9. Final provisions