From 13th to 14th September 2018, more than 250 participants from all over the world met at the 25th International Mondsee Medical Meeting (IMMM) in Salzburg, Austria.
The aim of the congress was to improve the treatment of stroke patients on an international level. For this reason, many excellent speakers have been invited to present important and interesting topics around stroke – from acute care to rehabilitation. Numerous therapies of stroke patients in the different phases were presented. A summary of all presentations you will find in our IMMM report.
- 250 participants from more than 31 countries
- Highranking and top-level speakers – to name just a few:
- Dr. Wilfried Haslauer – governor of Salzburg
- Prof. Michael Brainin – President, World Stroke Organization
- Prof. Valeria Caso – Past President, European Stroke Organization
- Prof. Natan Bornstein – Vice-President, World Stroke Organization
- Prof. Dafin Muresanu – Board Member of European Academy of Neurology
- Prof. Stefan Kiechl – President, Österreichische Schlaganfall Gesellschaft
- The congress was organized in cooperation with ÖGNIM (Österreichische Gesellschaft für neurologische und neurochirurgische Intensivmedizin). Doctors could earn 12 DFP Points for this event.