Version as of 25 May 2018
EVER Neuro Pharma GmbH, Oberburgau 3, 4866 Unterach am Attersee, Austria, firstname.lastname@example.org ("EVER"), respects your privacy and adheres to the applicable Austrian Data Protection Act ("DPA"), the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and the Austrian Telecommunication Act ("TCA"). In the following, you are in-formed which personal data we may gather, for which purpose it may be processed and what cookies may be employed during your visit and use of our website www.cerebrolysin.com ("Website"):
2. What is personal data?
Personal data is information that can be used on its own or with other information to iden-tify a natural (eg your name, e-mail address, IP address you provide).
3. What personal data do we collect from people that visit and use our Website?
- Technical data (logfiles): EVER collects data on each instance of access to the web-site (so-called server logfiles). These personal data might be collected via Cookies (please see pt 7 below). The IP address of your device is anonymized.
- For your usage of the website www.cerebrolysin.com EVER gathers and process personal data that you provide to us in the course of registration processes, if any. EVER will only collect and request data that is necessary for the creation of your account to access additional and classified information. This includes the firstname, lastname, profession and e-mail address.
4. How do we use your information?
We will use your personal information listed in pt 3 in order to allow you to use the ser-vices offered on the Website and for the legitimate interest of improving our Website and services as well as for statistical analyses. EVER reserves the right to check the data in case of a justified suspicion of unlawful use.
Your personal data is stored as long as it is necessary for the fulfilment of our services or until revoked regarding marketing activities. In case you created an account on our web-site this account will be deleted 12 months after your last login. EVER may send you an in-formation e-mail regarding the upcoming deletion of your account.
5. Do we share your information?
We do not share your personal data from this website with any affiliates, partner companies or other third parties except when we have the legal obligation to do so.
EVER may authorize other natural or legal persons to process your personal data on be-half of EVER (